Bean blossoms!

Monday, July 6, 2009

My bean plants have a ton of little purple flowers popping up all over. Also, my anaheim has shot up a good 3 or 4 inches past the stake I tied it to and the chili plant is growing some fresh new leaves to replace all the wilty ones. It might make a comeback yet if it starts growing like the anaheim is. Still waiting on the flower buds on the anaheim to pop open. Tomatoes are doing well and the strawberries are looking good too, save for the little wilty runner. It died. :( I probably didn't let the roots go deep enough before I snipped it off the parent plant. Ah well, live and learn.

We're going to the Milwaukee Zoo on Wednesday. I'll post a trip report with pictures soon as we get back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Diary of a Suzy Homemaker. Design by Pocket