Flowers!

Monday, April 26, 2010

It's been dreary, cold, and rainy for a while but today it's sunny and somewhat warm. Since the tomatoes and cucumbers need to be hardened off so they can go out permanently soon I decided to put them out today despite the slight chill. When I went to take them down, I  noticed this:



I really hope it warms up and stays warm soon, now that there are flowers on my cucumbers they really need to stay outside. I'll probably start training them up a trellis soon. Here are a few more pics:


Note the tiny pea pod down at the bottom there.



 I'm going to need new stakes for the tomatoes. I'll probably pick some up when I get more dirt to transplant them.



 I wish this spinach would hurry up and grow already because I want to eat it. It's probably a bit crowded in here, next time I plant it I'll probably do it in rows.

In other news, I baked an awesome loaf of bread today. It's a shame I'm not off work so I could enjoy the rest of this quite beautiful day. Trevor is going to a Bucks game tonight and Thursday after work we're going to Illinois to visit friends and go to a Porcupine Tree concert. My parents might also be visiting soon. Oh! And I ordered my wedding dress. There's still so much to do for the wedding and it's creeping up on us. August really isn't too far away, and then I'll be a married woman. :) Until next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Diary of a Suzy Homemaker. Design by Pocket